Clerk at purchasing department(m/f/d)
We are looking for a qualified clerk (m/f/d) for the purchasing department. Your new job is an important interface in our company and requires interdepartmental exchange.
We offer a diversified job in a family-run, medium-sized business with prospects to personal enhancements.
Responsibility / main tasks
- Supplier selection and supplier assessment
- Ensure on-time availability of production materials
- Stock responsibility for raw materials
- Monitoring deadlines for supplier orders
- Control of incoming invoices
- Preparation and evaluation of statistics / key figures
- Carrying out stocktaking
Qualifications / Requirements
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Professional experience in purchasing
- forward-looking work and organisational talent
- experience in the use of ERP systems
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
We offer the following benefits:
- Variable remuneration
- Company pension scheme (baV)
- Special allowances for private events
- Fuel voucher and recreation allowance (subject to certain conditions)
Do you feel addressed? We look forward to receiving your application!