As part of your apprenticeship as a warehouse logistics specialist, you will work in a wide range of departments such as purchasing, shipping, logistics and scheduling, giving you a broad spectrum of knowledge.
After the apprenticeship, you will be able to order goods, organise the warehouse, carry out dispatch and logistics planning and have an overview of every movement of goods in our company.
Responsibilities / main tasks
As a prospective warehouse logistics specialist, you control and manage all operational processes involving the movement of goods. This includes the following tasks, among others:
- Acceptance and inspection of incoming goods
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Packing and dispatching goods
- Transferring goods from one warehouse to another
- Preparing and coordinating inventories
- Picking orders
- Monitoring of inventory
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Communication with transport companies
- Movement analysis and optimisation according to LEAN
Qualifications / Requirements
Required graduation: Mittlere Reife (secondary school leaving certificate)
Education: dual (academic and in-plant)
Duration of the education: 3 years
Working hours: on workdays
These benefits are possible:
- Variable remuneration
- Company pension scheme (baV)
- Special allowances for personal events
- Fuel voucher
- Recreation allowance
Do you feel addressed? We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find more information in our booklet.